Friday, September 30, 2005

I WANNA GO HOME

OK that's it i've had enough.... i wanna go home! Still a whole week to go! ~sigh~ I was perfect all day today...ate crap tonight though, lollies, chips, fast food sheesh....on a poisitve note though... not that there is really anything very positive about my last couple of hours eating is i only ordered a WHopper Jnr and only a med fries, i threw half of both out...which i never would have done before... i would have just eaten it all for the sake of it... because i paid for it. So i guess that's a positive. I couldn't work out tonight because i didnt have a car and it was howling and pouring down with rain so I couldnt walk...all my work out clothes were soaking wet....i want the sunshine back. At least when im at my bosses next week he has a treadmill so i can work out anytime i want no excuses! YAY!

THE CHALLENGE - i have my goal...but and i hope i will reach it. Im so close. Going to go curl up and watch a movie, it's the perfect weather for it!

Nightxxx

No comments: