Thursday, September 29, 2005

GYM

i went to the gym again today.... i love being able to use machines! the guys in there have been SO nice, they aren't charging me anything extra to go on of an evening and do cardio (have to coz it's raining lots!)

I've been sticking to my program - except i have had a few bad things. I can't beat myself up over it though because it's a waste of energy. I just want to be able to make a lasting change. I am getting better, at least i can stop now, i used to just eat and eat.... now if i have something bad i only have a little bit (and i am not slipping up that often.)

Tomorrow is my QUIT day AGAIN - i've decided that there is no time like the present.... they're making me moody and taking so much away from my life.... i reckon once i stop smoking for good i will control everything else in my life a lot better! Sounds so stupid, i try quitting all the time, i'm sick of failing but they way i see it i have nothing to lose by trying! I've failed a lot of things a lot of times but succeeded eventually because i learned from my failures....if erica and rae can do it i can do it!!!

K, enough dribble from me. Take it easy.

kat

No comments: