Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Here's me today



here's me today (excuse the funny face :-) ) one and a half programs later....... i try not to think of how much better my results could have been if i had been stricter....instead i remind myself that for most of the time i have stuck to my diet and about 95% of the time worked my butt off doing my abs, weight programs and cardio..... sure in hindsight i could have been much better... but i did my best most of the time and i am not going to waste my energy thinking about it.... upwards and onwards! i have learned a lot about being healthy and a lot about myself. Doing these programs has forced me to try and better my life and my attitude towards myself and others. 6 weeks to go to look b u ti ful... lol
just kidding....... but i can't wait for the end shots!!!!

i'm still learning every day - still trying to better myself, the mental challenge is equally as special as the physical challenge.

THankyou to Sue and Rae for helping me get this far, if you only knew how much your support and encouragement mean to me..........you have helped me change my outlook on life in general.

luv kat xxxx

No comments: