Friday, September 30, 2005

improvement

Well, i must say i am really proud of myself for being able to come away and keep on my program! I got up early and went to the gym...twice but it was closed both times ~weird~ so i hit the road in 40 knot winds....then did abs at home! YAY....it means i'm progressing within myself! I must say I did think about piking....but remembered my goal...so knew i had to do it. After all as they say the road to success is never easy and is rarely convenient! today proved that!

on the gym thing. It has been really good for me being able to use a gym, even just to watch the other patrons. You know, i've been watching all these girls turn up everyday i'm there (impressed with that a lone for starters) but feel kind of sorry for them because i have been observing their work outs and boy are some of them supercharged....they're doing their reps and sets way too quickly and some have very poor form. It took me back to my previous gym days....when i was going frequently but there was very little support offered by staff. Don't get me wrong, they're friendly and they will help if you ask, but i really feel that if they're there anyway it wouldn't hurt to be wandering around the gym giving simple instructions on how to improve workouts, afterall, it would improve the customers results = keeping them motivated enough to continue membership. It's made me surer than ever that i want to pusue a career in the fitness industry!

So things are good....i am learning everyday. Thanks everyone for all of your support!

Kat

No comments: