Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Challenge – Part 2

The last six weeks has flown – I am happy with my results but I know I could have achieved more. I have been examining my weaknesses so I can give this last six weeks everything I have.

One of my biggest down falls is the love of my life, he means well but I need that extra person to give me a kick up the backside every now and then. So I have changed my approach. He is over me scutinizing EVERYTHING but deals with it exceptionally well, I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that just because I want to make changes in my life the world does not stop and every one else isn’t doing the reading to change their mental views on things. I cant understand why in our society it is socially accepted to drink alcohol but not accepted to avoid it. People think you’re being extreme or ‘weird’!

So anyway, back to my Daniel approach. I have had to explain what this challenge means to me and why I need the extra hard core support! I have also asked for Dan to take my final shots! I found my 2 bikinis yesterday for my final shots, I couldn’t believe it, it was like it was meant to be. I hate buying swim wear, but for the first time EVER I picked up 2 pairs of bikinis put them on liked what I saw and bought them. To make it even better they were half price! So I got two pairs of hot play boy brand bikinis for the price of 1! It just kept getting better! Dan – being a male can’t wait to see them on, I have them hanging on my door so we can both see them, he knows he won’t be seeing them on until he takes my final shots! So now I have involved him, we’re talking about where we will take the final pics – somewhere in the great outdoors in one of the many stunning locations we have on the Ningaloo Reef, I’m taunting him with visions of running off in to sand dunes J so I am hoping it will help us both stay focused! I hope I don’t lose too much more weight though, I like being a bit curvy and I like the size of my breasts, which I know will decrease quite a lot if I lose too much more weight, I just really want to lose a bit more fat and really tone up! I hope my bikinis still fit at the end of the six weeks, im sure they will because they’re quite snug now, I’m just hoping they will be PERFECT after putting my ALL into these last six weeks.

READY SET GO! See yas at the finishing line!

No comments: