Thursday, September 08, 2005

food food glorious food.....

I picked a really great friend up from the airport on Tuesday, it's been so great to see her. I was so stressed before i picked her up, was nervous about being able to stay on track, i have now confirmed my fears... :-(

I drank lots of wine with her on Tuesday night to celebrate her arrival.... hmmmm, thought i'd get over that by having a 100% eating day yesterday which happenned until dinner, the only problem is she is a chef :-) so i had my grilled fish as planned and salad with a few things in it i shouldn't eat, did i have the strength to pick through the salad and only take what is on my plan NO..... did i turn down the glorious rissotto she prepared NO did i exercise at all yesterday NO... and on top of all of this i haven't been able to sleep for the passed couple of nights so am feeling so tired! there it is my woe is me story....

i even tried to anticipate the challenges i may face when she is here, i showed her my diet... i don't know why i thought that because i'm on one track with food what made me expect the rest of the world would stop what they're doing to jump on my band wagon. oh well can only learn from my mistakes, i'm taking some time off work this afternoon to go be in my own space, do my wweights abs and go for a run, if that doesn't make me sleep like a baby tonight nothing will!

I'm eagerly awainting my Paul McKenna books, can't wait to sink my teeth into them .... literally :-)

No comments: