Thursday, September 08, 2005

A little work out makes a big impact

I took a couple of hours off work (it is so good to finally have good reliable staff! ~ actually just having some staff is nice!~) went home and did my abs and upperbody workout.

I feel so good in my head for doing it, however feel as if i have two cement bags tied to my eyes - i have come to realise my body really thrives on a healthy life, i now have been reminded why i made the pledge to stay away from booze, it's not good for my heart, soul or mind - at least by the bottleful anyway..... i don't know if i put in as much effort into my workout...guess i'll know tomorrow when my muscles are aching ..... such a pleasurable pain .....

feeling teary...lost and confused.... there is no reason, i guess i'm just tired and hormonal :-) it's great being a woman, at least it keeps me acknowledging that i am a mere mortal and can simply not have an energetic happy life if i am continuously testing my drinking boundries ..... i really believe that this time i have learned the lesson....i'm going to take a week off at the end of my program and head to the big city for shopping and a photo shoot - i'm going to save any boozing for the end and actually go and do something fun like see a band and make a real night of it, i haven't gone and seen a live band in so long..... small country town + 2500 residents = goddamn boring

The small town thing is starting to get to me now, i need new bras...shoes, shampoo and conditioner but the 8 shops that we have don't have anything that i want! would love to go to the movies, have a bath, have a coffee with my mum, there's a lot you miss when you're so far away! However, i must point out, that there is probably more positve then negative - i am just severely shopping starved (23/9/05 - i fly to Perth!!!! aghhhhh bring it on, i will be like a shopping maniac! )
Just read over my post......another woe is me :-) looking forward to going home getting comfy, laying down and relaxing. Tonight = kat + own space + guy mckenna quit smoking audio for two hours = non smoking healthier me .... i hope! will keep you informed!

No comments: