Monday, September 19, 2005

another day...

First day of week 7 today! oh my god it has gone too fast!

My sister is currently in labour with our families first baby...i am so excited, i wish i could be there@! Anyway, i promised myself i would quit smoking the day he was born, if he holds out a few more hours i'll actually do what i said, if not it'll have to be the day after....anyway, it's got to be done...... i try and i try and i try and i weaken...i just can't believe that i can be so strong in one part of my life and so weak in another.

The rest of my program feels as if it will be quite daunting. Sue has given me heaps more cardio, i guess because i didn't get good enough results in the first six weeks, which pisses me off, because u know what, i worked so hard and was good for most of the time, i now know i have to be MUCH stricter. Anyway i will go on another 12 week stint after this one for some refining. Not that it's an excuse to slacken off because i won't, i am more dedicated then ever before... just those darn ciggies holding me back..... how rediculous... anyway will be soldiering on and kicking butt! literally.

Night

1 comment:

Kaddy said...

ohhh thanx! day 3 and feeling free-er fitter and healthier than ever!

must be gettin the vibes!