Friday, September 23, 2005

Toy of the Week!

Day 4 as a non smoker and feeling awesome! well kind of awesome - i feel up beat and positive but have hardly slept for the last three nights and have been doing intense cardio and have forgotten to have carbs the last couple of lunches so my energy is dwindling. i have learned the best way to miss "good stuff" is to be deprived of it! I no longer can have fruit in my diet til the end of this program - i'm actually tempted to make my 'free' meal a fruit salad, i see people walk in to the shop eating apples and my mouth starts to water! funny, i didn't realise how much i loved fruit until it was gone. WHen i ate fruit before i only ate it because i HAD to :-)

I bought myself an ipod shuffle the other day! They are the BEST work out accessory! They are so light and you can fill them with so many songs! So you can have groovy motivational music with you on the go that doesn't weigh a tonne@! i love it - best buy ever! I decided i could have it becuase i am paying it off with the money i am saving on cigarettes. At $40 a week, that isn't many weeks to pay it off! I love it!

My Paul McKenna books still haven't turned up.....i am spewing because i wanted to take them away with me! I hope they come today! I go away on Monday - i have everything worked out for whilst i am away:
Roster as follows:

Week 8 - Mums
MONDAY - home
AM:abs, Day1, Mod Intensity Cardio
PM: will be flying in late

TUESDAY
AM:jog
PM:Powerwalk

WEDNESDAY
AM:abs, Day 2, Mod Intensity Cardio
PM:Powerwalk

THURSDAY
AM:Day 1, Mod Intensity Cardio
PM:jog

FRIDAY AM:
abs, Day 2, 29 min int training
PM: break

SATURDAY
AM: Powerwalk
PM:

SUNDAY
AM: Powerwalk
PM:

WEEK 9 - Petes
MONDAY - Bunbury Gym
AM: abs, Day 1, 29 min intervals
PM: Mod Intensity Cardio

TUESDAY
AM: Day 2, Mod Intensity Cardio
PM:Jog

WEDNESDAY
AM:Powerwalk
PM:Jog

THURSDAY
AM:abs, Mod Intensity Cardio
PM:Powerwalk

FRIDAY
AM:Powerwalk, Day 2
PM: meet mum

SATURDAY -fly home
AM:abs - day 1 - powerwalk
PM: unpack

SUNDAY- home
AM: REST
PM: REST

Published on line just incase i lose my roster. So I am prepared - have found a gym and found out prices, have prepared myself for probable bad food scenarios...;organised an away shopping list..... so we'll see how it goes! i do know i like all this planning and control though~!

Good news! I think i may be finally tying the knot in Feb before we leave for our big trip. Just something low key with close family and friends! So guess what that means! Pre wedding body blitz! Some hard core refining - etched abs - tight gluts - noticeable biceps.....hot wedding dress! can't wait!

Will write from mums! Good luck girls....keep up the good work! Can't wait to see your 6 week pics Erica - and your final pics Amanda!

CHat soon! bye

2 comments:

Bella said...

Hi Kat!
Did your Paul books arrive before your left? You sound so organised - congratulations on 4th day without a cigarette!I smoked for years and quit 3 years ago - I actually cant believe I ever did smoke now!!

Kaddy said...

yes, books arrived - cant wait to start reading them~! will read them while im away!

how was hols?