Monday, September 26, 2005

clean food rules

Hullo - if you don't want to read about attacking yourself cover your eyes now and skip to next paragrapgh! :-) OK, yes, i did it again - managed to get myself blind drunk - hey it was fun at the time - im an idiot! I was telling myself off the whole time "don't do it - think of the calories agghh....that was the voice of the little angel sitting upon my right shoulder "who cares...she'll be right...they taste goooooood, have another" the voice from the darker side sitting upon my left shoulder....almost like a scene from Alli McBeal......fighting against the turmoil and then you all know what happens when you're hungover....i tried to start the day off on the right foot...slurping down porridge mixed with a protein shake...i only just managed to keep it down, and the rest of the dayt i dont want to tlak about...

so, i then gave myself a good talking to yesterday morning when i woke3 up feeling as if i had had someone jumping up and down on my head all night...was it worth it? NO. THe worse thing is, that when you're eating clean you don't even realise how much your energy levels are increased until you do something stupid like i did and every last ounce is zapped from your body whilst it tries to recover you feel l,ike crap~!!

I got up this morning - gym clothese on - hmmm gym clothes back off again - i didn't think i could face a work out - but due to my unforgivable behaviour put them back on again and went for a run, as i knew it would be the only thing to make me feel better.

K well, now i've confessed my sins, gotta go pack bags as i am flying out today! catchya

xxxx

No comments: