Monday, September 12, 2005

Week 6 Day 36

Starting Weight: 62 kg
Weight today: 59 kg

I have been dreading typing this blog. I feel like crap, i have been off my diet, drinking a lot and not exercising. I KNOW i have pt weight on and i can feel it. I am SO embarrassed. I go off on such positive tangins then end up on my face. I just can not work out why i KNOW what's good for me, I KNOW what i want to achieve from my body blitz and i damn well know that i shouldn't be consuming alcohol and my head is in such a positive thought wave that i can go back on EVERYTHING!

It all come to a head last night, i've let my friend be my excuse for being slack, it's incredible i haven't been exercising but she still manages to go for walks everyday!!!

Yesterday i was reading the Giant Withing by Tony Robbins when i read something he was saying about immediate gratification vs long term pleasure/pain and the importance of making decisions, knowing that when you make a decision you have to stick to it no matter what, even if it all gets hard- etc it all made so much sense! So, i finally for the first time ever, seriously sat and made the decision to quit smoking. I had to get to this crunch point and now no matter what i am not going back. No excuses - smoking is my reason for drinking and drinking is my reason for not exercising so i thought it was about time i broke the ugly circle. I just want to put so much effort in to my body... i want to nurture, repair and be good to it. Today was the beginning of new life........

I cant wait to get up and go for a run in the morning................

1 comment:

Kaddy said...

thanks guys.... i feel better already! I'm actually a bit excited...i'm about to post next blog....when i can get home and get my CD with pics and stuff on it...