Friday, December 30, 2005

SHE RA !



After reading Raes latest blogs (which have sooo got me off my christmas ass) about being a warrior of 'no retreat / no surrender' - I went to find my own woman on a horse!...and here I am - SHE RA PRINCESS OF POWER! and my trusty horse SWIFT WIND! :-)

I have been feeling so yuck since Christmas - my cold sore hasnt helped - but I AM BACK!

Thanks to my trusty sidekick Kat for shaking some sense into me and to Rae for motivating me to find my own horse and continue my journey - I can honestly say BRING ON 2006!

Giddy up Swift Wind we have some serious riding to do!

This one could be you Kat (she has the bigger b***bs) LOL!

3 comments:

RaeC said...

WHOOOEEE!! YOU GO GIRLS!! Look at us... all Amazon Warriors of the "No Retreat, No Surrender" tribe... glad you joined up coz I was feeling lonely there... now I just have to come up with an initiation rite... hmmmmmmmmmm!! :)

Just kidding... anyone can join this tribe, all you need to be armed with is the right attitude and you both have it, so you are mighty welcome... BRING ON 2006!!

Sekhmet said...

Hi Kat and Bella! Just wanted to thank you both for your support over the last couple of months - I'm giving my self a huge kick up the a*** and 2006 is going to be the best ever!

Hope you guys both have a rocking New Year and look forward to our journeys in 2006 :)

I'm going to get back to blogging over the next couple of days as I've been terribly slack of late... But until then, have a good one and if you can't be good be careful ;)

love ya both, Beki x

Kaddy said...

ok, i'll be the evil looking one! her boobs ar emuch nicer than mine anyway. glad to be a part of the NRNS tribe!