Sunday, December 04, 2005

confessions of a naughty weekend....

yeah i know... sounds like fun huh....


well. I would like to start by saying that week 4 really sucked for me...i hope it's the only weak week i have for the rest of the challenge. I managed to get almost all cardio and neally all abs done, missed all weights though this week, firstly because i was sick, secondly because i was being plain lazy...actually tired...i felt so knackered all week. Anyway... i mostly stuck to my diet over theekend ( we went camping) but i ended up drinking....but don't tell me off yet because there's a plan of attack to follow....and i have a heap of supplements coming to me which i am preying will help with the energy...

Mags purchased on Fri - latest Oxygen - this was awesome for me! this edition felt like it was written for me, it answered heaps of my Q's...which i always forget to ask... &

Runners World.. I've decide for life after IBO whilst i'm travelling around Aus i'm going to try and concentrate on running in every place we get to! I wonder how many people could make a claim to that??? i would eventually like to run a marathon... and once living in a town with a gym i would like to train to compete....

So, basically, i've written out a plan of attack. Getting rid of all sugars - real and fake - the coffee is totally gone...even on high carb days....GREEEN TEA WILL BE ALL THERE IS FOR ME....
stick on plan, do weights first thing in morning then follow it with cardio, that way if i run out of time and miss cardio i know i will have time for cardio of an evening... it gets tough the other way around though (do you think the cardio in pm instead of am makes too much of a difference)>?? on non weight days cardio will be first thing though... so 50/50 might not be too bad!

and... i hope you'll be as excited for me as i am... i finally bit the bullet... no more half assed attempts... no more banging my head against a brick wall... i finally decided to give the nico patches another go.... this time i'm going to do the whole program...i can't wait, because i know they take the edge off so much... i'm looking forward to getting stronger in my running and taking control once and for all....i alreasy have a whole months supply on order....a friens who's a runner told me to give them another go as that's how she quit...so that's what i'll do....i will complete my patches the same day i complete the 12 weeks for BB comp...(4 weeks after IBO program)....yay! there's a pretty cool goal... non smoker on final day with no patches off to a professional photo shoot to show off some hard earned abs... followed by... well i don't know... a big slab of choccy cake! :-)

so other than feeling like a bit of a failure...(don't worry i'm not dwelling on it) i feel ok, i've refocused goals etc...i am totally amped about this mini xmas challenge...i've been so distracted though, i don't exactly know what i am to do there?!

bella, forgot to bring measurements on fri... will have them tomorrow...hope to have our meeting tomorrow since i missed fri's (so sorry!) cant wait to catch you up!

6 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Glad to see you are back with us!

I always train weights in the morning and then cardio at night - it's always worked for me, especially when I was training at the gym. I don't know if it would really make that much difference. I find that whatever gets it done at the end of the day is what works..... Only doing some cardio in the morning as opposed to getting it all done but in the evening surely can't get you great results? Whatever works for you hon - that's the way to go :)

Way to go on the marathon goal! That's pretty brave :) You'll have no muscle left by the time you complete it though hahaha!

Kaddy said...

cheers beki!

RaeC said...

Definitely excited for you... got my cheerleaders outfit for you and am spelling your name (Give me a K... K!! Give me an A... A!! Give me a T... T!! What does it spell??? Success!!

Absolutely LOVED all Bella's patch cartoons... ROFLMAO!!

Are you getting your photos done in Perth??? Let me know if you have some spare time and we'll catch up if it's not a flying visit!!

Rae xxx

Kaddy said...

YAY! would love to! yay - not a flying visit, will be down south for over a month i hope! i'll be able to catch the train up or drive from Bunbury....that will be so cool!

amelia are you jealous!? :-)

ROFLMAO

Bella said...

jealous shmelous - i have heaps of friends to talk to about fitness with...ahem...mr.crosstrainer - ms.dumbell - miss.swiss bal...

Kaddy said...

lol - u really are too cute...