Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Jokes on me...

Well, i'm back after a fun chrissy and am really looking forward to get stuck back into training in the new year!

All the bad behaviour of late has to have some consequences though...i've put back on a couple of kilos! Buger...bugger...bugger.... funnily enough i know i stack weight on just by looking at food, however it really didn't seem to stop me when the beer eski was opened and the trifle came around the table....it's gonna take me 4-6 weeks just to get back to where i was before i lost direction!

Other than that am SO SO excited about the New Year and what it will bring for me...actually what i'm going to go out there and get!

I want to go into 2006 in total control...at times it feels like that in itself is sSO far away....however after pondering something Rae said to me ages ago about life time habits not changing over night i decided that everyday i have to make a concious decision to reverse one of my bad habits and reinforce it positively! After all, they will always be bad habits if i can't get me head around changing them.

Tell me, does anyone else get really cranky when they're tired?? OMG i feel like i turn into a possessed woman; this miserable grouchy negative person replaces me... i don't want to tlak to anyone...i'm like "just go away...!" that's the biggest thing i have to change in 2006!

Raes recent post made me relaise that it's time to start taking responsibility for my life... after all, it's my life, my choice and no one else can do anything about it!

5 comments:

Bella said...

Looking forward to THE STRONGEST 2006 with you Kat - and oh man watch out when you mix tired and hungry with me...!!!

Kaddy said...

that's comforting!

BRING ON 2006!!!!!!!!!

RaeC said...

"Successful people aren't born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don't like to do. The successful people don't always like these things themselves; they just get on and do them."
William Makepeace Thackeray

I could have written this quote in 3 little words... SUCK IT UP... LOL!!

"Habit is a cable; we weave a thread of it each day, and at last we cannot break it."
--Horace Mann

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED LADIES!!

RaeC said...

Kitty Kat,

Will email you tonight with instructions on how to put pics in your profile :)

Kaddy said...

hey rae! thanks for the quotes! i want to train at your gym too!

thanks for sending me instructions... i feel like a total dumbass at times!