Thursday, December 29, 2005

The power of goal setting...

Funnily enough... after embarking on a new leg..well actually more like intending to embark on a new leg of 'fitness in my life' i have been sitting around waiting to get motivated. So anyway, today i went in and start to read my copy of Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto.

I got to the goal setting part and thought...yep it's finally time to do it... AND OH MY GOD the sheer thought of my goals got me revved up again like a maniac. Woohoo- ran straight out and got a book to use as my diary...i'd forgotten what it feels like to have something to work towards!!! YAY...

So that's it for me...into it again... i now know what i've been missing... direction...so simple but sometimes so hard to sit down and take the time to find....

2 comments:

RaeC said...

"We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve."
--Maxwell Maltz

Bella said...

Goal 1 for Bella:

Welcome 2006 STRONER THAN EVER!