Sunday, December 04, 2005

Finishing 2005 STRONG!


Ok Guys - its exactly 4 weeks until 2006...2006!!!

That is 4 weeks of focus on nutrition & exercise to start the year proud and strong! I want to be proud of WHO I AM at the end of 2005!

I am really amped about this. I started my first IBO program April this year and it has changed my life - saved my life! 2006 is going to be my first NYE ever in which I KNOW my body and RESPECT it - never have I been through a year where I completely understood or appreciated how to look after myself.

Things have changed and this change is permanent - 2006 I have some HUGE goals - health/business/career/spirituality/relationships etc - which all require hard work and dedication - DEDICATION TO MYSELF! The 'other' options - will not enter my mind - eg: laziness - only laziness (relaxation) when needed - trust me, I know how to be 'lazy' - but it will be to spoil myself NOT to punish myself - BIIIIGG DIFFERENCE GUYS!

Bring on the next 4 weeks - 2006 I will be flexing some serious LIFE muscle - 2006 IS GOING TO ROCK!!!xx

P.S - The latest blog from Jon Benson is really motivating - got me off my bum this morning to visualise my goals for 2006 - As he says: You must now become your own hero.

For 32 days, you will receive a personal email from me. I am writing these as we speak (write?), and they come from the heart and the head.

What’s the content? 32 days of emails that range from 2-5 minutes to read and digest that, if applied, will change your life for the next 32 years — and more. Much more.

Using the M-Power principles of “Mind, Meals, Muscle and Motion”, Scale The World will take you on a 32-day journey, one day and one step at a time, to an understanding of each component and how to use them to maximize your health, your fitness, and your life.

Each daily email will be in five segments:

MANTRA: This is what you will dwell on for the day. This will also include the reason — why this concept is crucial for your future and the future of our planet.
MIND: what you must do today in order to program the mind, both consciously and subconsciously, to make the adjustment and create the Mantra.
MEALS: concepts, changes, and ideas for fueling the mind and body in order to sustain the Mantra.
MUSCLE: what to do exercise-wise to increase your energy, decrease your body fat, and enjoy the process, with a focus on the Mantra as the Driving Point.
MOTION: how to move closer to the goal of a leaner, healthier, safer planet through moving toward a leaner and happier you. Motion toward ‘freedom’ is the theme of the 32 days. “Motion” also involves action. For example, if I suggest you “throw away all food with more than 5 ingredients”, I’ll suggest you to give the food to someone who’s truly hungry. (They have more urgent needs than shedding body fat.) By doing this, you set the principles of abundance in motion — and you will reap far more than health as a reward.


For more info in Jons cool idea check out: www.10in10challenge.com x

1 comment:

Sekhmet said...

How great is it going to be, starting 2006 looking and feeling fantastic instead of being like nearly everyone else (and me last year) with all those extra kilos to lose - and it's summer! Bikini body 2006 here I come!