Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jane Fonda 123



How funny! Found this mint condition record in an thrift store today - 50Cents! It would have been so crap exercising in 'the ol days'...haha

The inside cover has these Jane Fonda workout tips:(!!!)
1. Turn the phone off before you start
2. You need a place to exercise where there is no draft and the ceiling is high enough to allow you to jump and clap your hands overhead. If you are on a carpet, put a towel under you to delineate your workout space and keep the dust and fibers out of your nose and hair.
3. Dress for it. I prefer a leotard or tights. If I am feeling over weight, I put on a pair of those baggy sweat pants that feel like parachute silk with an elastic belt. They cover up a multitude of sins and help heat your body faster.I always wear legwarmers to keep my leg muscles warm - and because they make me feel like a dancer.
4. A big mirror to exercise in fron of - count yourself lucky if you have one.
5. You will be stiff at first. But always do your exercises even if you are stiff - after a week or so, you will probably not feel stiff any more.
6. Always remember to empty your bladder before starting.

3 comments:

RaeC said...

ROFLMAO!! Oh Lordy that was funny!!

Rae x

Kaddy said...

i just lurv my hot pink leotard teamed with purple tights and a pair of black leg warmers which have a silver thread through them - oh and i like to accessorise with my two sweat bands... ones black and ones silver

ROFLMAO! go flashdance...

Sekhmet said...

That's priceless! Does that mean if I wear leg warmers to my step class next time my calves won't be so sore??? lmao :->