Monday, April 24, 2006

A week in review


This is a pic of me and a friend before starting on my road to fitness




















R- this is my fav pic, taken about 6 months ago! When i look at this picture I can still get that rush of energy and confidence! I felt so good on this night! I have put this pic somewhere i wake up and see it everyday... i am aspiring to get back there, i just felt so awesome!!

So, my first week was a bit shaky. I have decided to only blog once a week from now on also, as i think it will help me stay focused! ie the one week down 11 to go etc! My run was ok this morning, slowly but surely i am getting a little fitter each time i go, now i certainly wouldn't have won any races today.... but i made it the whole way without stopping... which is a goal met for me... even if it was just a SLOOOOOOW jog...i am hoping to make quick progress...because i WANT RESULTS!!

I feel strong in my mind, and finally my heart also, pulling out these old pics have put the fire back in my belly, the wind in my sails... the...hmmm i think you get my drift.

Upwards and onwards...learning from my mistakes but not dwelling on them... the passed is history....tomorrow is exciting.. I WILL GET BACK TO MY HOT PINK TOP BODY!!

"It takes a little courage, and a little self-control. And some grim determination, If you want to reach the goal. It takes a great deal of striving, and a firm and stern-set chin. No matter what the battle, if you really want to win, there's no easy path to glory. There is no road to fame. Life, however we may view it, Is no simple parlor game; But its prizes call for fighting, For endurance and for grit; For a rugged disposition that will not quit."
Navy SEAL Masterchief
"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another."
Walter Elliott

4 comments:

RaeC said...

That Navy SEAL verse is one of my favourites!!

Your mindset is changing Kitty Kat and you will get there. You have that determination. Bad habits aren't formed overnight and won't change overnight, but they will change eventually.

It was great talking to you today sweetie!! Now go run after those abs you want!!

Love ya xxx

Kaddy said...

roflmao- thank you/!!! thankx , ta, cheers mate luv ya!!

that reminder has made my day!!

Chontelle said...

You look so hot in that pic! Great going!

Miss Positive said...

You look fantastic in that pink top and white pants... consistency and patience will get you there again girl! Go for it!