Thursday, April 13, 2006

Public Humiliation


Ok, since i have been finding it hard to get back on track i am publically humiliatig myself by posting this pic of me taken yesterday, look at my stomach let alone my legs!!!! Grr, ok, so this is for me as my reminder of why i do what i do!

I bought nico patches AGAIN today, i have been so stressed about quitting smoking i've ended up smoking double the amount which i must say has not helped at the slightest with me wanting to get on good terms with "cardio" let alone my beer swilling friends which mislead me.

ENOUGH i have had it... i am sick of it... bella convinced me to buy the patches and u know what, i am so relieved!! now i feel as if quitting will be easy because i won't be having to deal with the crappy withdrawals!!

I am still doing what i am meant to do, but have been lacking the energy and enthusiasm to be living true to myself. I am going for a run tonight, i can't wait!!

I bulk cooked raes delightful chicken/tomato sauce/veg meal yesterday and had left over veg which has given me ample supply of veg for at least 2 more days of meals. I didn't think to reduce what i used, Rae has 100g veg vs my 50g.... duh... well i have never been a mathemetician...afterall.

A lady come in today pushing chocolate for kindy fundraising... i gave her a 'you gotta be kidding" look, i just though like i want them around... then my boss proceeded to buy like 4 boxes to keep out for our customers... double grrrr.... as i've got tired tonight i picked at a couple... BAD MOVE i didn't even want them initially then got blood sugar peaks for my effort... when will i learn?>

8 comments:

RaeC said...

Tell me about the chocolate inundation!! I walked into a meeting and they handed out easter eggs as you walked in. I kept my hands firmly by my sides and, smiled and said sweetly "No thanks!!" Of course it is easier when you are 5 weeks away from everyone seeing your butt in a g-string... LOL!!

Let's get this party started Kat!! xxx

Anonymous said...

What an incredible fish, what is it Kat?

As for sun tans, girl you look chocolate! Me I'm a nice shade of fluroscent white. LOL!!

Lia xxoo

Kaddy said...

it's a dart... not good eating but lots of fun and i agree very pretty

Miss Positive said...

Kat its a tough time of year with all this chocolate around! Chocolate was flying around left right and centre at my work yesterday, and I ate some too.

At least you've got all those meals prepared... and thats the best way to avoid temptation. Hope you enjoyed your run!

Chontelle said...

I have bulked cooked some "Rae Special" as well. And yes the chocolate keeps coming to me! Calling me name!
I think you look pretty darn hot in that pic... SO TANNED! But if you can make improvements... then all the better!
Good luck giving up the ciggies!
Happy Easter,
Chontelle xx

Sekhmet said...

(((((Kat)))))

You'll feel so much better once you are off the smokes, I think it's been about 3 months for me now. I just need to knock the bozzing on the head......

B xoxoxoxox

Kaddy said...

i just cant believe u can booze without ciggies!!

Sekhmet said...

I must be boozing really bad, see - I wrote bozzing - lmao!

I think that because of the running I just can't bring myself to have one, even if I am drinking and the craving hits - the running bit of my brain says - Noooo! You won't be able to run!!! I guess I've just found something that I feel really passionate about.