Friday, April 07, 2006

The Taj Ma Hudson

Well, after taking neally 2 days to set ourselves up how we want to be and living in our new home for 3 days we have just discovered we have to go and pull it all down as we're going to get hit by a cyclone tonight...you lil ripper...bastard bastard bastard.....shit shit shit..... im OVER it!

anyway...here's our little home which will be carrying us around australia ...

(ignore the mess please.... no time to clean cooking meals for day:)

My gym!! My Bed

My kitchen My fridge!! eek its tiny


the outside the outside with our annexe


now i know it looks teensy and cramped but we're actually very comfortable!

11 comments:

Em said...

Looks smashing hun:)
And it's your comfort thats important not looks:)
Em:)

Bella said...

You crack me up! ROFLMAO! - is that a red lace bra I see slung on the couch?!!! haha - You are the biggest trooper I know - not even a cyclone/tornade/hurricane will stop you - am so proud of you xx

Chontelle said...

good to see the fitball in the corner!!!

:o)

Jehanne said...

hehe, I lived in a pop up camper, smaller than that, with no annex, in Karratha for 3 months, from dec to feb. It was so horrid cause it was sooooo hot, and tiny and my hubby was too long to fit in the bed and he had to sleep on an angle... lucky we never had any cyclones.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty nifty set up you have there Kat. We'll have to call you the "Travelling Willburies". LOL!! :o)

Lia xxoo

Kaddy said...

oh jeanne i am so feeling for you! ive done those months up here in an airconditioned house and that's only just been bearable@!

travelling wilburies lia... lol u crack me up...

thanks everyone ... am having lots of fun!!

Bella said...

Is that Dans pink cowboy hat?...

Bella said...

Whats in the yellow bottle?...

Bella said...

Is that a dust buster in your kitchen?...

Bella said...

Why cant I see any fishing rods?...

Kaddy said...

yes it is a dusterbuster... pink hat is mine but he wants it lol...yellow bottle is clothes washing liquid... fishing rods still strapped on top of car and at friends house ...ohhh heaven forbode i know!!1

bella = ms CSI