Sunday, April 16, 2006

Giantmicrobe Virus Toys!

Oh boy - and you thought I was just going to collect suffed McDonalds toys...These rock! Particularly now that I have a sore throat! (block last 2 words from memory - self healing program)

Giant Microbes!

Who would have thought it – a cuddly toy in the shape of a virus! But, these cuddly characters are incredibly endearing and educational too. Each one comes with a detailed scientific description and photograph of what he looks like under the microscope, along with medical tips on how to avoid picking up these ‘bugs’ in daily life. Children seem to be totally fascinated by them, and it really helps when explaining all about why they are feeling poorly. The perfect gift to accompany a Get Well Card. A brilliant present for medical students, doctors, nurses, etc – You can soon understand why they are becoming amazingly popular! Start collecting now.
Giantmicrobe-Sore Throat

Giantmicrobe-Stomach Ache

Giantmicrobe Flu Bug

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I've seen everything! LOL!!

Lia xo

Sekhmet said...

LOL - I want the flu!!!!

LMAO - I hope I didn't just jinx myself (touching wood!)

Miss Positive said...

Oh my god - what on earth will they think of next!!??

Jehanne said...

hehe, some people have far too much time on their hands... (Not you Bella, the people who made these things...lol)!

Sekhmet said...

Did I say I wanted the flu?

I woke up with a terrible sore throat this morning....tut tut Beki for tempting fate - it's not a good sign!

Anonymous said...

I love this post – totally kewl!!! Well done! I’m coming back to this one …