Wednesday, April 05, 2006

IM BACK!


and hopefully in 12 months i can look remotely like this??!!
Well i'm back and in training. My BPM were awful on my first run... i am damn unfit and totally embarrassed about it. I'm back on track with my nutrition and am feeling very confident. It's good to be home and even better to be back in my routine.
Tommorow i will post pics of the "Taj Ma Hudson".... if it's possible for me to work out in my living conditions and eat properly it's possible for anyone... lol you'll understand when you see the size of my fridge!

6 comments:

Bella said...

Holy crap - I want everything she has - including the white undies! LOL! - nice to see ya back sista - it was too much pressure to keep this blog interesting by myself...;-)

Bella said...

...and I swear if there is one thing I get this christmas - its the 2007 Pumped Up Down Under Calender - cant believe they all sold out before I had a chance this year...the dude at the shop said 'damn your bro will be disappointed' - I said 'not as much as I am - grr!!!!' haha

Kaddy said...

HOLY SMOKE nice profile - its very becoming of u!
lmao

RaeC said...

I laughed very much when I saw Bella's new profile too!! I can just see you with that booty Kat, and if you go jogging in that outfit, I can pretty much guarantee you'll be causing some accidents too!! xxx

Kaddy said...

RofLMAO

Anonymous said...

I love the pic, great glutes! LOL!! I want that calender. :o)

Lia xxoo