Sunday, April 23, 2006

12 WEEKS



12 WEEKS FROM TODAY!


Hi all - it really is 12 weeks from today that I am working towards - a body/mind/sould which is fit and healthy and looking pretty damn fine - ha!.

The reasons - 12 weeks until:
- INBA where I meet so many blog buddies!
- I go overseas with my man
(which includes beaches in Italy and parties in LA!)
- 1 year blog birthday!
- My boyfriend completes his 12 week challenge
(comp at the gym)
- I meet my trainer!


...and then 12 weeks + the rest of my life to continue leading this healthy lifestyle and maintaining the body I have!

So in saying all this - I will be posting once a week - on a Sunday - about my adventurous week - so 12 posts in total!

I have decided to be very organised over the coming 3 months and blogging is included in this preparation - kinda like clock work - thus the 12 o'clock featured above...did someone say I was acting all virgo...? *cough*

I will break it up into :
1. NUTRITION
2. TRAINING
3. MIND SET


I have kept it pretty simple so I dont over complicate things - concise and to the point.

I cant wait to tell you all about this week! Speak to you all then!

WOOHOO!


BE EXTROARDINARY

7 comments:

Jehanne said...

oh my... that is .... um, freaky and amazing. Wow, what can I say?

Kaddy said...

go bella, i know you can do it!!! lets kick some ass!!

Kaddy said...

as for that video i just watched it's amazing what the human body can do if trained huh!? i would show it to dan, but me thinks he would be too inspired by it, im sure that flexibility would do wonders in the bedroom! :)

Em said...

Great planning hun :)
Good luck!!
Em:)

Anonymous said...

I'll see you at the finishing line Bella. Good luck, not that you need it hon. :o)

Lia xx

RaeC said...

I have EVERY faith in you that you are going to blitz this 12-weeks... after all, you're going to have to stand next to some figure competitors for photos!! Can't have you looking all scrawny now can we??? You are doing awesome Bella and I can't wait to be there at the finish line also... there is going to be a big group cheering for you!! xxx

Chontelle said...

That video is freaky! It made me squirm! But totally amazing what the human body can do if pushed to its limits (unless she is extra terrestial?)