Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Meal


ok - over the last couple of days (including this one) I have been soooo hungry! Its kinda frustrating as I like to evenly space my 6 meals eg: 8:30am / 11pm / 1:30pm / 4:30pm / 6pm / 9pm - but its now 12:12pm and I want lunch already!!! So have had a mug of dandellion, 500ml water and am now sipping a 250ml soda water....I was thinking about taking a mint - which sometimes puts me off eating - kinda like brushing your teeth - but strangely sometimes eating a mint makes me hungrier! LOL!

On a good note - I am still going up in weights - woohoo! I have really slowed down my reps and am huffing and puffing away - Im stretching a lot infront of the tv at night to reduce any DOMS - even though that is a good feeling in itself! I have been training Mon / Tue / Thur / Fri - but this week I have moved it around a bit because of the long weekend. Luckily I have my own key to the gym - but its a bit spooky training in their all by myself! LOL - I feel like a celebrity superstar with their own gym in a section of their mansion!!

Im going out for lunch today with my boyfriend which should be fun - we are going to a 'grill house' - a whole lotta protein to chose from - all measured in grams and cooked to your liking...sound like my kinda place!

Saw a McDonalds ad this morning...when you buy a Happy Meal you get a cute stuffed toy dog...I noticed they have a toy that looks like my own puppy...dammit - what a dilemma - not that Im tempted to eat The Happy Meal - but I hate going into that place...it stinks - maybe I could just do a 'drive-by', pay for the Happy Meal - and then give it back to them minus the free toy....bet that would have never happened before!! LOL!! - Do you dare me? Come on...!!! hahaha x

8 comments:

Kaddy said...

OMG that pic is so SAD!

Have seen it before.... the parents should be ashamed of themselves...imagine what mum and dad look like!

i double dare ya!

Tracey said...

Hey Bella - I dare you too or you could just do the alternative - which would be to just purchase the toy - you know they sell them seperately these days!!!

Bella said...

ok - Im up for the challenge...I am going to do the drive by tonight - 9pm EST - will take pics of 'snatching the dog and dumping the meal...'- aaahr!!!

RaeC said...

Oh yeah Bella... I double dare ya!! Just really confuse the poor kid behind the counter and ask if you can just buy the toy without the meal!! Any requests like that makes their poor little heads spin... LMAO!! xxx

Anonymous said...

The kid on the right looks like a cabbage patch doll Bella. I wonder if he has the "Zavier Roberts" signature on his ass? LOL!!

Miss Positive said...

That pic is sad! How did you go with your McDonalds drive by?

And I am sooo jealous that you've got your own key to a gym! No waiting for weight stations, no crappy music... How cool is that?!

Bella said...

Lia - oh my god I so remember that tattoo on the cabbage's ass - it meant it was the real thing! the kid in this pic doesnt even have wrists! so sad

Em said...

Hey hun guess what you can buy a toy without buying their food:)
I always do it for my daughter!
So all those dares out there can just bugger off bella doesn't have to buy their stinky food LOL
Em:)