Monday, April 10, 2006

Onthe (right) road again

Hi fellow bloggers!

Well, the passed 8 weeks has been chaotic and really tried my patience and sanity! It has been a massive test. I failed the first half on my holidays whjich resulted in massive weight gain, then on this part by being back, moving and unmoving due to cyclones i've been doing ok but not as well as i hoped. There was a breakthrough this morning though, i had minimal food in my fridge and was just not going to bother with breakfast, then pulled myself up and made do with what i had and was just so stoked that having my nutrition ready for the day has become second nature, i can't not do it now! YAY!

So, this week is really my first week back on my program properly, i have 4 runs and 2 resistance to do and reckon i will easily be able to have a 100% week!! That's all i'm aiming for, i've worked harder so this should be managable! I have a friend up for 10 days, who thankfully is staying with the guys i work with, i was stressed that it would be hard for me to stay on track whilst she was here but now i know that what i do is a standard pert of my life, regardless of visitors.

I have put all of my inspirational stuff back up and finished rewriting my goals yesterday so am feeling really confident! I just can't wait to shift a couple of these kilos but am not stressed as i know that if i do what i have to do it will just happen! yay yay yay am feeling positive and strong, am off now to bulk buy so i can bulk cook snacks for the next week!

6 comments:

Jehanne said...

It is so hard when people stay over and they don't understand why you do what you do. And they keep offering you food.... arghhhhhh

Lori-Ann said...

Just popp'n in to check out your blog!! You all are very supportive and your blogs are great :) Keep liv'n the fitness life!!
Lori-Ann

Kaddy said...

hi jehanne and lori ann... thanks for dropping by!

i dont really have any issues with food any more jehanne, i can just not eat it, its the social drinking that does my head in!

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like you took a little detour but now you're back on track. Sooner or later all your health and fitness choices will become second nature before you know it. :o)

Lia xo

Splice said...

Just keep that positive attitude and the rest will follow.
I wish you all the best :-)

Kaddy said...

ohhh shux, thanks guys, i really needed to hear that today!!

xxx