Tuesday, April 04, 2006

10kg of chicken is a lot of chicken...

Unreal banana peel. I have been having THE BEST weight sessions. I mean REALLY good! So good infact I am atually surprising myself in the gym - increasing weights at ever session - strong technique - abs hard and sit ups are getting easier (now use a 10kg plate - thinking about increasing to 15kg but my boobs would be squashed flat! haha)

But best of all is 'Raes Chicken Mince Recipe' - DAMN ITS TASTY!

I bought 10kg of organic chicken mince (I kid you not) and discovered THE YUMMIEST sauce to go with it (can you tell I am having a day where everything is going my way?! ha!) Its called Tofu Bolognase - by Vegetable Creations - www.vegetablecreations.com - This stuff ROCKS!!

I am doing another big cook up tomorrow morning - using the Glad box thingis - again thanks Rae - and voila - organised / prepared / and ready! YAY!

This is an example of how I have been training in the gym *ahem*...

2 comments:

Kaddy said...

OMFG - go grrrl!

Tracey said...

Noice arms bella