Monday, October 17, 2005

Week 11 Day 74

Starting Weight: 62.5kg
Weight today: 57kg!!!

Wow, i feel great! Feel fit light and incredibly healthy...besides the cigarettes, just can't seem to shake them . Still working on getting a grip on alcohol consumption and staying on top of food though... so one thing at a time. Surely i won't be too far off being ready!!

I got new shoes, these ones are nice and light and perfect for running YAY! Can't wait to go out and have a jog! My polar heart rate monitor is playing up so i had to send it away to get fixed! BUGGER! I love it so much! never mind, i'm sure i'll get by without it@!

Yesterday was a hard day... i tried to quit smoking... it just did my freekin head in. I started to wonder about everythig else in my life... question my decisions...wonder what i'm doing... geezus.. i don't mind making life hard for myself!

Anyway, feeling pretty good, can't wait for the end of the 12 weeks, i'm looking forward to my photo shoot SO much! I really hope i get picked for the AWF mags body blitz... i want the 12 month subscription lol

anyway.... i guess it doesn't matter if i don't... life will go on. i'll just have to try AGAIN!

take it easy

4 comments:

Bella said...

thanks so much for your 'been there done that also - youre not alone bella' - words of kindess. Have had a rough last couple of days focusing and defining my goals.

youre sooo close now kat!! i told you it all just comes together - cant wait till you do another program - i begin my next one in 2 weeks so maybe we will start together! its a different road the next program - really need to work on the mindset of lifetime focus rather than 12 week fix - but i have to say if you do the 1st program the ones after are easier as the biggest battle is changing your nutrition/exercise in the first place!! some people NEVER take the first step - the step you have now taken!!...one small step for man...one giant step for KATFIT!!!

Kaddy said...

i start on the 7/11 - is that the same day??

i would love to be on the same start! ready set go lol

abs are my next BIG focus. i wanna see them. I reckon as long as i have something to achieve i'll be fine. n so willl u! :-)

Bella said...

how you goin kat? getting ready for the last week?

Kaddy said...

yep, getting pumped!! still trying to kick the ciggies but DEPERATELY want a smoke free week before pics are taken. Will try again tomorrow!! hmmm, trying to figure out the best approach for end of program shots. Am going to the hairdressers the morning i'm having the pics done, so thought about doing the glam shots for the comp with smooth hair then hitting the beach for some surf tussels as i will be using an awesom e natural cliff as a backdrop which is on the edge of a creek... CANT wait! I don't know what the best approach is though! Any ideas??