Wednesday, October 19, 2005

FATIQUED!??

Hi all,

Well the end is getting VERY close.... WOW!

I feel bummed, feel tired, cranky and definately DO NOT feel like expelling any more energy!
It's the damn ciggies... going to kick them tomorrow once and for all, i have had a gut full of feeling like this! I am having WICKED sugar cravings - sucking on DD lollies like you wouldn't believe....hmmm wonder how a bar of chocolate would go down....?? terribly, it's ok, i know!

I will go for a walk tonight regardless, maybe it will make me feel better... maybe not also... maybe i will feel worse, but since i feel so awful anyway there probably isn't any worse so i may as well go eh?! :-)

My poor boss... geeze he puts up with some awful mood swings from me... poor guy...he calls me because he thinks i will cheer him up and he must get off the phone wondering why he bothered lol never mind tomorrow is a new day! Send me all your positive energy vibes!!

I worked out this morning.... but i felt tired the whole way through it, and i am feeling hungry A LOT, i finish my breakfast and i could go another bowl of oats! I might e-mail SUe for some suggestions.... if anyone can think of anything at ALL that will help i'd love to hear it!

I am so proud of you Amanda, Erica and Bella you are all doing SO well! We make a great team :-)

Query??
do you guys want to create a blog together that we can all use?? It would save us all logging on to 5 different pages?? If so, i will need everyones e-mail address....and the new blog will be added onto the main dashboard that you see every time you log in, so when you log in you could write on either blog.It could be our own little blog for the next tranformation!? What do you think?? ANyway... i will not be offended if you're not keen! It was just an idea.By the way!! Dan agreed to let me travel with DB's! Yeehaa i am so stoked! It's the highlight of my week!

Keep up the good work... can't wait to catch up

5 comments:

Bella said...

great idea about the joint blog!! gee you are thinker of this group Kat - it must be all those DD lollies...dont those things make you fart? my body goes gas crazy if i have any fake sugar (apart form splenda...and even then...) i will email you my details - exciting!!! its just the thing to help me keep motivated. i want a 6 pack by christmas day - 11 weeks - its going to be great having us all push through together. have you mentioned this to sue?

Bella said...

p.s love the 'new look kat site!'

Kaddy said...

hey bella cheers! i wanta sixpackby chrissy too we can go getem together! :-) lol no i haven't mentioneditto sue buti thought i would e-mail her tomorrow to let her know. If you wanna drop me an e-mail to barramundi@dodo.com.au i will get the ball rolling!
talk to you soon lovey!
p.s yes they do make you fart

Sekhmet said...

Hi! I've just started a program with Sue and have been reading your blog for a while. I just wanted to say something about the smoking..... I quit cold turkay about four weeks ago (for like the 4th time)... My advice is not to think of it as quiting, just wake up one morning and see if you can get thrugh that one day with out a smoke. Then do the same the next day and so on. Don't tell yourself that you'll never smoke again, tell yourself that if you're really desperate, you'll have one at the weekend (but on't buy any - steal it off someone else!). I found that by doing that I got to the end of the first week and my cravings were gone, soon enough I didn't want them any more. Just think of all the positive things like how much your cardio will improve (I felt a difference within one week), how smug you will feel about all the good things you are acheiving :) It is hard to do it all at once and i congratulate you on the changes you have made so far. Just take it one day at a time and eventually you will wake up and realise what a fantasitc thing you've done :)

Good Luck!

Beki

Kaddy said...

Welcome Beki! thanks for your kind words and advice of kicking the habit. I'm sure im not far away from being a non smoker, and think i will try your approach as NOTHING else has worked so far!

And thanks heaps Karen for the tip... funny you should mention the pancakes as i have been thinking about ordering some of SUes maple syrup so i can start havig pancakes every now and then, am probably better off with lemon juice though hey!

Can't believe i am SO close to the end, gets me all nervous! I just hope my final shots will be ok.