Saturday, October 15, 2005

BIG BLISTER

Hi everyone,

as bboring as this may seem I tohught i might share this with you as the irony is just plain weird. I snuck out the other day and bought a new pair of running shoes ... even though i know i'm saving for a holiday and to pay for my next body blitz, but my old ones were dead so i though 'damn it i need them i'm going to buy them!" , i skipped around the house pretty quickly when i got home so dan wouldn't notice them, whilst trying to think up a logical way to explain how i'd just spent $155.00 on a new pair of shes after we'd had a huge d n m regarding our savings - i then bolted out the door.

WEEEELLL...it certainly doesn't pay not to be upfront i got a frikkin huge blister for my troubles! So, couldn't do cardio this morning or last night! I woke up deermined not to let it beat me, donned some sox, warmed up on my treadmill in my sox and dead lower body work out and abs... in my sox. So at least i feel better for doing something! I am so stoked, once upon a time i would have used having a blister as an excuse to slacken off!

ANyway, the soe store swapped them for me (bless them) i saved $15.00 on my new pair, then had to go and spend $13.00 on a blister pack so i can try and be mobile!

Moral to the story.... i'm a bloody wally...lolthe way the events unfolded cracks me up!

I hope it's better so i can go for a jog in my new shoes tomorrow!

3 comments:

Bella said...

ha! told you you were stronger! what blister you say? youre UNSTOPPABLE now!! woohoo! will get some of my final pics organised & will post them on my blog - do you only have a couple of weeks to go now?

Bella said...

hows the new shoes going? any more blisters?

Kaddy said...

i swapped them for a hot new pair of adidas! im lookin pretty swift now lmao!

New shoes are AWESOME - nice and light for running... got a suprise for you on Wed too! come check out the site - you'll have a laugh!

Yes two weeks to go! kg away form goal, losing aobut .5 of a kg every week...so should get there@ ! feeling a bit unstoppable at the moment. NOTHING is coming between me and the end lol.