Friday, October 07, 2005

HOME

Helloooo

I pulled pin on my trip and did an impulsive flight change and came home yesterday! Supposed to come home on Sat, but it's so NICE to be back. Back in my happy 'routined' world!

Good news, i thought due to some slip ups whilst i was away i may have piled some weight on...guess what! i come home 1/2 a kilo lighter! Woohoo... i know it should have been more, but i am SO not wasting my energy beating myself up because I still almost completed my entire weeks work outs whilst away... and for that i am extremely proud of myself. It would have been so easy to use being away as an excuse to get slack. I didn't and i am stoked!

Wow...only 3 and a bit weeks to go. It has gone so quickly! My results will not be as huge as I wanted, but they're still good. Happy so far and working hard to achieve a chiseled look....don't know how i'll go but will keep working my butt off to get there!

No comments: