Thursday, October 13, 2005

ON FIRE!

Well, i am proud to say that i am absolutely on fire! Never felt so good in my entire life! I went out on Friday night and everyone was commenting on how good i looked and my weight loss...it sent me to the top of the world. In the past when this has happenned it has always seemed to make me slack off (u know u tell yourself you've done so well blah blah blah...) anyway this time it has just catapulted me into putting out 110% to get the best results ever. I've tweeked my diet - cut out almost all dairy (besides cottage cheese) , all bread... gone to sweet potato instead and have been eating loads more light food like tuna and fish and am totally limiting my red meat intake. I feel awesome woohoo....bring on the end! Also, whilst i'm on such a roll, will only be taking one week off after the end of body blitz and will be starting another 12 week program...I WANT NOTICABLE ABS....and goddammit i won't stop until I have them :-)

Yesterday i had a day off with Dan and he offered me a beer (i knoooooooow...but he can't help himself!!!!) so anyway, if it's to be it's up to me...i firmly said no thank you, reminded him that i only have a couple of weeks before i don my hot new bikini for my final pics and he said " You know what, I am so proud of you, you are doing so well" and you know what, that meant more to me than anything else in the whole world. Felt all warm and huggy and stuff. all tofether now "ohhhhhhhhhhh" i know too cute!

So, there it is, that's me...fighting fit, working hard and trying like hell to avoid the flu Daniel has just come down with! It just can't happen to me... not now... not when i am so close!

Looking forward to Mondays weigh in!! I think i am going to hit my goal this week...if not i'll be getting verrry close!

Take it easy
Kat

5 comments:

Bella said...

UNREAL KAT!!! so proud of you - told you it all starts to come together at the 11th hour!! If you go to my blog you will see 'Archives' in the right side bar - click on 'August' and you will see how I did the final week. Let me know if you need any other tips - great also that you are doing another program - why not!! - you deserve to have the strongest/healthiest/HOTTEST body!!

Kaddy said...

cheers bella!

also Dan is finally ready to quit smoking, so my only excuse to hang on to the filthy little things is now going out the window. It's strange though, although they're intefering with my fitness i sometimes feel as if they help me get through those social occassions when i'm not drinking. I know it's crap but i really think that's the only reason i have kept smoking - that and i'm addicted. WEll, now i'm on a strict budget saving for my travels and my fitness is suffering it's time to take action! How did you kick the habit?

Bella said...

you have to put things into perspective. just like you have embarked on this journey of correct nutrition & exercise you need to say what benefit to your health is ciggies giving? you need to be harsh - f**ing harsh - why bother with sues program if you continue smoking? - smoking is the 1 GUARANTEED habit that will destroy your health - it aims at KILLING you!!! it was these realisations that made me stop. GET ANGRY!! HOW DARE YOU LET A LITTLE WHITE STICK DESTROY YOU!! you have worked your ass of for 12 weeks and about to do another program - dont let it all be for nothing - STOP SMOKING!! i am being direct as i know smoking is soooo addictive - dont let it make life DESTROYING decisions for you - take back the control - you know you are STRONG - fight back - its your life you are making the ultimate decisions for - dont let a crap ciggie or the evil industries behind it make those choices for you. When i quit I promised myself to not give another thought to it - and I smoked for 6 years / 1 pack a day!!! - another friend of mine quit by going to the cancer ward at her local hospital...I have faith in you Kat - be selfish you have a right to be - and plus, i need you around to continue being my blog buddy! woohoo!! xxxx

Bella said...

also - if you dont drink because its bad for your health why smoke? you are contradicting yourself - you are strong enough to do neither!! xxx

Kaddy said...

love your work you've made my day! and yres i wanna hang around to be your blog budy too! :-)