Monday, August 15, 2005

Week2 Day 8 of 12 weeks:
Starting Weight: 62 kilos
Weight Today: 59 kilos

The passed week has flown, here i am saying only 11 weeks to go,, next week there'll only be 10 weeks to go ..... time flies when you're having fun!

And what fun i've been having. The last week has been like a home coming for me. I finally feel as if i have had a moment of revelation. I haven't been drinking (apart from the 2 beers I gave into for the footy on Friday night!) and it's strange but I am really enjoing being sober! Over the passed week having a clear head has allowed me to reassess my life. Yesterday I went fishing without having ANY alcohol.... something I don't actually think I've ever done before. Because I had a clear head I learned to drive our boat and just do different stuff that i wouldn't normally do, my relationship is MUCH better for it, all in all i feel like a better person, mentally, physically and emotionally.

I'm sure it isn't just an immediate thing that has happened here, i've been heading down this road for quite some time now, i have just kept taking wrong turns a long the way.

I

No comments: