Wednesday, August 17, 2005

How am i today?? GRUMPY!

Don't know why, but struggled to sleep last night, must be because i'm trying to kick my smoking habit! Woke up feeling less than energetic, however did my workout then went for a walk/jog, thought that it would make me feel better, however it didn't, i ate breakfast and meal 2, had a protein shake and a piece of fruit, still managed to eat a handful of chicken in a biskits (cursing myself because i knew i should have thrown them out!) last night i ate two pieces of jam toast after dinner (no wonder i couldn't sleep) then to top it all off went and stole a cigarette off dan....... AS IF THAT WAS GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER! Guilt had me destroying it half way through.............why do i try so hard to make myself feel so good but give in at these niggling shit temptations.

I figure i still have the rest of today to make better, will work out again tonight, eat dinner and go to bed, because the sooner i get to bed the sooner i start a brand new fresh day!

Bring it on.

No comments: