Tuesday, August 09, 2005




Katfit

Week 1, Day 2 of 12 week body blitz!

Start Weight: 62 kgs
Current Weight 62 kgs
Goal: 56 kgs
- To have noticeable abs
- TO have a bikini photo shoot at the end of my 12 week body blitz program!


Good morning!

Today I am on top of the world, I am feeling very thankful for the opportunity of having tried my first 12 week body blitz, and feeling totally excited that I am having another go at it, as I learned so much from the first one that this time round I am making everything work so much better for me. For example, I now do my abs first thing as I used to get lazy when doing abs after cardio, sometimes I would skip them due to running out of time and sometimes I wouldn’t get to complete them…..also, separating weights and cardio so I can concentrate on the weights…….yeahhhh finally feel like I have it all into perspective. Thought you might like my new mantra………
“ The only six pack I’m interested in is the one on my stomach!”
Figure if that doesn’t keep me away from booze nothing will! In saying that though, I already know alcohol will not be a problem this time round as I have proven to myself once that it can’t be done! Nothings getting in my way this time!

Kat

No comments: