Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Week 3 - Day 16


DAY 3 as NON SMOKER - YIPPEE

Starting Weight: 62kgs
Weight Today: 60 kgs

Things are all over the place for me at the moment. One second I feel absolutely ecstatic because I can breathe properly for the first time in weeks and exercising is much more enjoyable. An hour later i feel like shaking something violently and screaming my lungs out... after about 1 minute it's calm again....

Actually i am renowned for being a drama queen.... yes i have had some horrific sngarly moments over the passed couple of days, but really this has been by far my easiest attempt at kicking my stinking foul ex smoking habit!Today has actually been one of the hardest, but I figure, since this is a total body transformation I am working on, there's absolutely no point in transforming the outside if the inside is still going to be crusty... my poor poor lungs!

My eating habits over the passed few days have been less than desirable, hense the sudden gaining of a kilo, today i'm back on track again though, so if straying for a couple of days whilst i started my new non smoking life meant keeping my sanity - i definately think it was worth it!


ciaro Kat




3 comments:

Bella said...

Hi Kat! Im still getting the hang of all this blog stuff - but I am a client of Sues also! (how unreal is she!) I have finished my 12 weeks with awesome results and am half way through my 2nd program with her! I need to maintain my motivation - which has kinda lagged the last couple of weeks - so I will also be starting a blog! I am 25 - female - and live in Victoria - not nearly as warm here as where you are! x

Bella said...

whoops - my name is Amelia - man I really need practice with all this bloggarama!! I will be hanging out at http://redbeatles.blogspot.com/

Kaddy said...

hey amelia and sarah!! thnaks for contacting me, i love having this blogger contact, feels like a little support network! My yahoo id is katfish82.... do you guys use any messenger program??

kat