Friday, July 20, 2007

SUPER GIRLS

BELLA is on the left and I am on the right


we're back and ready to do some flab fightin'! Quick as a bird; swift as the wind; in no time i'll be thin. LMAO

Ok... on Wed i went on the boat for a fun day; i pulled up and saw the eski loaded with beer and just sighed.... got in my car and got some low carb, resolved if i really felt that i couldn't beat it at least i had a better option. Soooo got to swim with a humpback whale, purely by accident; the water was rough as guts and it was pretty SCARY!

Yesterday was a down day.... not much exercising happenning my body was letting me know it hated me and punished me as the consequence.... today back in to it; great weights session before work: back, bi's; tri's.

100% healthy meals: poached eggs on MG toast, yoghurt and almonds, chicken curry, ryvitas and salmon and for dinner i suspect some grilled chicken and veg will be on the cards.

AM SCULLING WATER and am about to treat myself with a skinny latte.

1 comment:

RaeC said...

Well done Kaddy!! Love the supergirl pics xxx