Saturday, July 21, 2007

2/57 - Week 1

Phew - so I am sitting here feeling a little tired! lol! Thanks for the congrats Kat ! You certainly have been with me through my journey - I really appreciate your support :-)
So health-wise am still feeling good - all on track really - dinner last night was pretty good - wasnt too hungry anyway as was quite nervous - had a couple of reds and then in bed by 1am!

Today has been good also:

Breakfast:
9am - chicken & veggie
Snack:
skipped...whoops!
Lunch:
1:30pm - chicken & veggie
Snack:
4pm - salmon on x2Ryvita with avocado
Dinner:
150g eye fillet with greek salad
few bites of chocolate pudding
glass of red wine
Water:
1 litre
Supplements:
forgot - damn
Exercise:
nope

Am eating out tonight and plan to have a really nice glass of red - its about 5C here at the moment and the fire is roaring which is great - I am struggling to keep my eyes open! It should be snowing and I should be wearing a 'snow bunny' outfit like those Victorias Secret models - lol!
Life is all good - am enjoying the feeling :-)

Daily Quotaion:
Every time you want something and achieve vibrational harmony with it and allow it to come to you, you not only gain the satisfaction of having accomplished your desire, you also gain a whole new perspective from which to desire. --- Abraham

No comments: