Tuesday, July 24, 2007

week 4 day 2


Well; got straight back on track this morning; weighed in at 67.8kgs it was lovely to see the backside of 68 i can tell you!

I got up and went for a nice walk/jog/run this morning....pushed myself hard. Am going to do a weights session tonight which i'm looking forward to. Am loving the way this program is structured.
The best thing is everyday i know i make a change in some way; which is really exciting; i am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. i have got another gf on to a challenge at the mo.... she's off to Europe in 6 weeks and wants to feel good sunning herself.... so i have someone else to report to :)
I am extremely focused on acting how i would once i've reached my goals; keeping a good confident posture; being vigilant with self talk and it's making me feel skinny already even if that's not the reality!


No comments: