Sunday, July 22, 2007

3/57 - Week1

Morning! Feeling good - lots to do on a Sunday - "no rest for the wicked" - so cliche, I know, but so true! Its TTOM so decided to have a little bowl of oats this morning - Coles has an organic instant oats which is so yummy - I just added some cinnamon for taste.

Plan to take dog out for walk today - should do it this morning before the weather turns and then she gives me 'guilt' looks all afternoon (nothing worse!) Plan to go on a water rampage today also - I really need to get on top of that and drink much more water than I have been - I bought a Nobles Pureau 10 litre tub - its my favourite water out there - so I have no excuse!

Breakfast:
sml bowl oats
Snack:
x2 Ryvita with avocado & tuna
Lunch:
chicken & veggies
Snack:
chicken & veggies
Dinner:
chicken & veggies
Water:
2 litres
Supplements:
yep
Exercise:
nope

Have had a weird muscle pain in my left arm today - so freakin annoying!!

Daily Quotation:
Everything that has ever been lived, everything that has ever been written down or documented, has been vibration first. Everything has been conjured in vibration first before it manifests. So if something has manifested and you continue to give it your attention, the fact that it is true should really hold no weight with you. The question that we would ask is not, is it true, or is it undeniable? The question that we would ask is, how does it make me feel when I focus upon it? And if the answer to the question is, it doesn't make me feel very good when I focus upon it, then we would say, true or not, it does not serve you. And if you will activate a different part of your vibration--the "truth" will shift. --- Abraham

No comments: