Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 1 of 9 week challenge

Howdy!

Well, my program is great, i have been less than perfect but am steadily moving the buldge. I felt so dejected and embarrassed yesterday afternoon, i felt huge and so uncomfortably fat it brang me down. When i got home i had to get changed in to some shorts coz we were going out in the boat; thinkin' :this'll be fun...nothing fits," i put on an od pair of shorts which didnt fit me a couple of months ago and they fit!!!!! whoop whoop

so i felt a little better! Consistancy is the key.

I just downloaded the calorie king software, as i want to be more aware and be able to better monitor what i'm putting in my mouth and it blew me away!

As i am already 3 weeks through Ness's program Amelias '9 week' challenge is just in the nick of time! I have 9 weeks left of the program, i have logged my goal up on the right hand side. I will be 60kgs by the end OMG how exciting!! I can't wait!

No comments: