Saturday, May 06, 2006

What a Day

How cool is it when things just go right!?

It seldom happens for me so i enjoy it when it does lol.

I am just so excited i have to share this with everyone - my arm is almost falling off through patting myself on my back!

My week has rocked! I have been so focused on my nutrition and oh so PREPARED - my new rule is make meals for next day at night after work - this happens before ANYTHING else and it has worked SO well for me. Also having some of Raes yummy chicken stuff tucked away is fantastic and so handy!

Drum roll pleeeeeeeease........ i have done ALL of my resistance and running this week - not one missed session!!!!!!! this is SO SO SO HUGE for me after the last few months .... I even prepared my food last night for tonight as i know there is a possibility that i may be going out to watch a band.... im on fire.... instead of focusing on other stuff i have just made it incredibly simple, my two main focuses are
1. Running
2. Nutrition preperation & everything just falls in to place! i'm not doing any '12' week countdowns any more... i'm just running - i have to make tihs for life and having a 'countdown' doesn't work for me.

I guess when one day i'm ready for a marathon i'll have a countdown of some description, but have to get myself out of the 12 week mentality.

I got an ipod nano yesterday for running so just had to load it up for my run this morning! I was up until 1 this morning stuffing around with it, when i woke up at half passed 5 my weary mind come up with all kinds of reasopns why i should stay in bed - however something from deep within made me imagine how i would feel after my run, knowing i had completed AEVERYHING for the week, i felt that good feeling and got straight out of bed.

I then went for a 50 min steady run and didn't stop once and had a smile on my face the whole way!

But wait it didn't stop there! I then got my period, which i know usually sux, however mine was 8 weeks late and i was starting to fret a bit..... so YEEHHAAA another point for Kat, things are on a roll, and to top it all off i put on a pair of pants i bought back home form my hols which were too small when i got here and today IM COMFORTABLY WEARING THEM.....go on try and spoil my day i double dare ya.... i cant think of anything that could knock me down today... i am officially on cloud #9!

I cant wait to e-mail my progress report to coach, for once i won't be ashamed of my week, i will be losing sleep sunday night being so excited to send it to him! Oh, and then of course i get incredibly helpful feedback, even when i've been bad, the obsessivness of my passed fitness life has gone, i am now just really enjoying sliding back into my routine!

Also, i've been away form typing for about half an hour - the hottest bloke i've ever seen was just in here - i let him sit at my desk to do some printing as my customer printer is broken - he had these piercing green eyes, HOT bod, gorgeous tan - and HE WAS SO NICE! omg, as i said my day is just peaking! The gods are happy with me!

I wish hed come back - that was some NICE eye candy! (and i don't usually ever go gaga over anyone! he just did it for me lol!)

5 comments:

Chontelle said...

Great to hear things are going so well! Good for you Kat!!!!!

(Pity you couldn't get a sneaky photo of the eye candy! ROFL!)

Sekhmet said...

Hey Kitty Kat!

I'm soooo happy that things are going great, isn't it a shame you can't bottle that feeling and use it everytime you're motivation slips...oh well, you will have to mentally bottle it and just remind yourself instead ;) We really have to organise a chat soon! I want to hear all about this "running thing" that you mentioned on my blog.....lmao!

*big hugs*

B xox

RaeC said...

LMAO!! I said the same thing to Kat as well Chonny... I think she tried, but it would have looked a bit obvious.

Methinks she needs to come up with a reason... perhaps a security reason like "we need to take your photo before you can use the computer equipment for security reasons in case you break it!!" or something similar.

I'm very proud of you and the rocking week you've had Kitty Kat... now keep on that roll honey!! You're doing great!!

Love you xxx

Jehanne said...

Awesome, so glad to hear you are happy and had a joy day!!!!! Hope the next week turns out even better for you.

Kaddy said...

thanks guys!! am loving the security photo....hmmm note to self work on getting hot guys pics to shr=are with blogger gals