Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BIT OF A REST / BREAK xxx



Hello all :-)

I know I havent been floating around blogland much lately - but I do try and read / post on your blogs when I can!!

All is going well - I have dropped body fat and am doing well in the nutrition and training department. YAY!

I just wanted to let you all know I am having a bit of a break from KATFIT - not forever - maybe just a few weeks. I am feeling probably the best I can ever remember feeling and just want to step away just for a bit - and its not because any of you smell!! lol.

I will still visit you all - but wont be posting here - so in the meantime BIG KISSES - SEE YA AROUND LIKE A COMPUTER VIRUS!! xxx

4 comments:

Jehanne said...

Been missing you, and your funny posts and interesting bits you find! Hope all is going well... See you when you get back!!!

Miss Positive said...

Have a good break from blogland Bella - good to hear that everything is going really well for you!

RaeC said...

I'm missing your posts too, lucky I can keep in contact via email and phone!! Otherwise I'd be heading over to Melbourne for some Bella lovin' with Kat... LOL!! She is just too funny that little chickie!! xxx

Sekhmet said...

Take it easy hun - great to hear you are doing so well!!!

*hugs*

B
xox