Monday, May 01, 2006

Week 2...

well, the passed week has not been as good as i would like.

I have been mega abusing myself and it's time to get serious and take control! i don't know why i do it, but i've had the roughest week, it's been out of control.

However, we all have bad weeks i am just working on this week being better. Am going home to do Paul McKenna and am going ot have a full body massage today...ohhh lucky lucky me....i CANT WAIT!

I decided to start being kind to my body and to set a standard...heck im only ever going to have the one so i better do the right thing with it huh!

will post properly later...this was just a quick check in so rae would have something new to read.

1 comment:

RaeC said...

Thank you Kitty Kat!! I'm hoping to read that your next week is better though :) Don't let me down!! Lucky you with the massage... sounds like a GREAT idea xxx